Friday, July 5, 2013

Season By Hand at Clover & Violet

a season by hand

Hey there! I am guest posting today over on Jennie and Clara's blog Clover & Violet for their Season by Hand series. I'm talking a little about hand piecing quilt blocks.

If you are visiting from Clover & Violet, Hi!!!
Here are the links to the hand piecing and quilting tutorials I've done. The same page can always be found under the Hand Piecing~Hand Quilting tab on my homepage.




Block #1 ~ Churn Dash



Block #2 ~ Jacob's Ladder



Block #3 ~ Ohio Star



Block #4 ~ Bear Paw



Block #5 ~ Granny Square



Block #6 ~ Shoo-Fly



Block #7 ~ Card Trick



Block #8 ~ Friendship Star 



Block #9 ~ Square in a Square



Block #10 ~ Log Cabin



Block #11 ~ Flying Geese Pinwheel



Block #12 ~ Honey Bee



Sashing & Borders


Quilting


Binding

The flickr group is here. Come on over and see all the other pretty hand pieced blocks and quilts.


Enjoy! Have a great weekend!
xo Erin

3 comments:

elnorac said...

Thank you so, so much for giving us these links! Lately I've gotten into hand sewing but have questions about how to hand piece blocks. I'll go check out your other posts.

Kay said...

Thank you so much for this. I love to do EPP but haven't tried my hand at hand quilting like this before. You make it look achievable.

lej619 said...

so pretty!!!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...