|images belong to the makers in the blog hop listed below in order|
Good morning! Today is the last day of the Sweet Tweets Blog Hop. I hope you enjoyed all of the stops on the hop. I loved seeing all of the different takes on the projects and ideas in my book by these talented ladies. I want to thank each of them for taking the time to play along with me! Thank you, thank you, thank you sweet friends!
Sweet Tweets Blog Hop
Tuesday, Sept.8 - Erin (intro post) Why Not Sew?
Wednesday, Sept.9 - Heidi Fabric Mutt
Thursday, Sept.10 - Debbie A Quilter's Table
Friday, Sept.11 - No Post
Saturday, Sept.12 - Jacque Brown Dog Prims
Monday, Sept.14 - Amy nanaCompany
Tuesday, Sept.15 - Svetlana s.o.t.a.k handmade
Wednesday, Sept.16 - Renee Sewn With Grace
Thursday, Sept.17 - Martingale Stitch This! The Martingale Blog
Friday, Sept.18 - Heather Vintage Grey Handmade
Saturday, Sept.19 - Clara and Jennie Clover & Violet
Monday, Sept.21 - Amanda Jean Crazy Mom Quilts
Tuesday, Sept.22 - Cindy Live a Colorful Life
Wednesday, Sept.23 - Carla Grace and Favour
Thursday, Sept.24 - Mary Molly Flanders
Friday, Sept.25 - Minki Minki's Work Table
Saturday, Sept.26 - Erin, Big Giveaway Post!!! Why Not Sew?
I wanted to end the blog hop with a really fun giveaway! I picked up a few of my favorite things, to help you in making a project from my book, as well as some other fun things.
The giveaway includes:
- a fat quarter bundle of Hello Darling by Bonnie and Camille for Moda (this was generously given by Fat Quarter Shop, Thank you so much FQS!)
- a hard copy of my book Sweet Tweets
- a mini charm pack of Hi-De-Ho by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda ( 2.5" squares perfect for many projects in my book)
- a handmade by me Birdie and Strawberries basket to hold your sewing notions
- my favorite 2.5" omnigrid ruler perfect for fussy cutting
- a Clover Hera Marker
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Coats and Clarks machine quilting thread in black for the free motion applique in my book
To enter comment on this post and I will pick a winner next week. Thanks to you all for being so kind in your comments and encouragements about the book!