Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank You!


I would like to say a very sincere Thank You to Jodi of Pleasant Home and Heather & Megan of Quiltstory for featuring my blog. I am a little shocked and thrilled and flattered and excited and happy and extremely grateful that others like my quilts. I appreciate all of you who come here and read my ramblings. Really, I try to post good pictures because I am a fairly bland, non-descript writer at times and a sporadic blogger to say the least. So thanks for sticking with me. I truly appreciate you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Jodi..I found your blog and it has been a great inspiration. I am your follower. :)

KellyS said...

New follower from Quiltstory. I LOVE your header. I will be back to check out more later!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before you were discovered! So excited for you!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...