Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday Night Sew In ...What I Accomplished

Last night for the Friday Night Sew In I got a little more than half of the binding sewn down on this quilt. I really enjoy hand sewing the bindings.


It's breezy this morning so the quilt was flying around for the shot. I love this quilt!

And my second Whirlygig top is finished. I had to bring it inside for the shot. I know why they are called flimsies now. It was flying around all over the place.


I wanted to get it basted but didn't. Maybe today.

8 comments:

Jacque. said...

WOW. That quilt is awesome...love the colors! Sewing on binding takes a long time, but I do so enjoy it. AND, your hunky-dory whirlygig, too! Maybe I'll be getting mine done about the same time as you!

Barb said...

I can see why you love it...so nice a fresh looking...

elle said...

I ,uv seeing quilts blowing in the breeze. Fresh definiteky describes them! 8^)

Leslie said...

these are beautiful...the hand binding is so soothing and satisfying

Pat said...

Your quilts are most beautiful, my dear friend. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!

Katidids said...

Beautiful colors, love the pattern

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful quilts! Both fabrics are lovely! Eden and Hunky Dory?

Stephanie said...

I really love the colours, the white really gives it a fresh look!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...