Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Park City Girl's Family Recipe Swap


Amy Over at Park City Girl Is having a recipe swap. I love this idea because I have lost my cooking mojo. Meatloaf and mashies are not thrilling me lately. So here's my contribution:

Chicken Roll-Ups

Chicken Breast ( 1 breast per serving)Ham (sliced thin or chipped from the deli)
Sharp Cheddar (block, not shredded) or cheese of your liking (sliced thin)
Bread or cracker crumbs (Ritz Garden Vegetable are good)
Butter (melted)
Toothpicks

Start by pounding out your chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap or parchment paper. Lay down a few (thin) slices of ham on top of your chicken breast. Then add a layer of cheese. Roll the breast up. Dip it in melted butter. Roll in bread crumbs. Stick a toothpick or 2 through the middle of the roll. Put in a baking dish and bake uncovered @ 350 for 35-40 minutes depending on your oven.
I usually serve this with baked potatoes and broccoli.


(this is not my picture, this yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu is made by Tyler Florence on Food Network)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds yummy and doable! Thanks! I love that you used Tyler's picture - lol :)

Jeanne said...

This looks and sounds yummy! Thanks!

Natalie Carlton said...

this sound good!! thanks for sharing.
Happliy Quilting
Natalie

Kandra said...

Yummy! Will have to try it!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...