Friday, August 3, 2012

Catching up...

✓ paper-pieced block drafted
✓ fabrics pulled
✓ iron warming up
✓ sewing machine cleaned and oiled

It feels so good to catch up on things. This block will be for the very lovely and talented Charise for the  cocorico bee. She wanted houses so this is my take on that. I love seeing these paper-pieced blocks come together. I REALLY love seeing the blocks from the other girls in the bee. They are all so talented and inspiring. Oh, and patient too! This block was due in April. A few of us are behind and so are group is taking August to catch up. I really need that. I have a list of bee blocks due. I'm just checking them off as I go.

Have a great weekend! xo Erin

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

can't wait to see what you come up with, and welcome back! we missed you!

trish said...

Oh how I wish I knew how to do that. You are so talented!!

vintage grey said...

Looks like it is going to be so beautiful!! Happy weekend to you!! xo Heather

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...