:::

Spelling Bee Book by Lori Holt

Friday, November 25, 2011

Pin Toppers and Christmas Ornaments

 Today we had loads of fun using polymer clay to make some Christmas ornaments and pin toppers.


 I made this little set.


Love that funky chicken! the bunny and hedgehog too!


I am always amazed by the things little hands can do.


I love that my kids love crafting as much as I do.


The pins are stuck into the balled up foil to be baked. We have more to make so I'm going to get going! I feel the makings of a pretty pincushion coming on. Hope your having a fun day!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh I love these!!! These would be prefect for my Nana's Christmas gift! Thank you!

Toni said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait until my kids are a little older and can do more of this kind of thing. I love the eggs in the nest!

Carol said...

These are so cute!! But, I guess you could guess I LOVE the birds the best!

Barb said...

That sounds like one fun day!!

Jacque. said...

Those are so fun!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...