Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 and Not Much New...

I have been pensive lately. Maybe it's the weather or time of year. Not sure. I've been debating whether or not to keep blogging and flickering and etsying. I don't know. And I am not going to be a big bummer so for now I'll show you pics of 2 small quilted goodies I made for a friend of mine.



She saw the birdies I'd been making and said her sisters thing was "love birds" so I said I'd make her one in her "country style". I used homespun, haven't worked with it for a while. I forgot how much I like it.


And as a little surprise I sent her a Christmas table runner. I hope she likes it.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving if you are in the part of the world that celebrates that.





6 comments:

Char said...

Don't stop blogging. I'd miss your blog.

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful! I really hope you don't stop blogging, because I love to see your beautiful creations.

As to etsy...I closed shop at the beginning of this year...and flickr...only do for the quilt along. Just decide what you feel like doing...being pressured takes the fun out of everything.

I had to decide what was more important...in the end, time with family, sanity and less physical pain were on top. Making extra money was nice, but I can live without the stress involved in that process. =) Best wishes for whatever decision you make!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I just found your blog, so please don't stop now. I love your birds. Is it a Mug Rug? So cute!

Jacque. said...

I love coming here and seeing what you've been up to. I love all of your work, as you well know. Those lovebirds in homespun are just darling! Your friend will love her Christmas runner, too! A. DOR. ABLE.!!!!

Wendy said...

Thank you for taking your time and sharing as much as you have with your blog. Very inspiring and bless you and hugs to you!!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I have been feeling the exact same way. I think I did 5 posts in October. Not like me at all but I just feel like I'm at a loss on what to blog about...well, I have ideas but no motivation to carry it out! I've had a couple other blog friends feeling like this lately. I feel as though God is working in me to be doing other things...
I will always keep my Etsy though becuase it doesn't cost anything to keep it up and I can add things when I want to without feeling any pressure!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...