Saturday, August 28, 2010

Follow Your BLISS!


Last night I opened up my Bliss Charm Pack by Bonnie and Camille. I'd been mulling over some ideas for it this past week. I was going to wait to start a quilt with it until I had more WIP's finished. Since I have the Hunky Dory Whirlygig almost finished I gave myself permission to start cutting. I was ready to make something different than the last several quilts I've made. I was thinking Wonky Stars but If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time you know that my brain and wonky have an on going battle.
I love this star block though. I used it for a table runner a few years ago and thought it would be perfect for this. I'm using Moda Essential Dots for the star points and Bleached White Kona Cotton for the background. Each charm will be the center.
So what's one more project?!


Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Those blocks are beautiful.

trish said...

Oh how gorgeous! :o)

Barb said...

Love the star blocks!

Nancy said...

I love the colors and the stars!

Becky said...

That is gonna be gorgeous!!

And if a creative person doesn't have at least 3 on-going projects then that creative person must be - I dunno - not creative?

Lynn said...

Love your blog and all your quilts! I am a not-so-talented quilter (I tend to just make it up as I go along, using scraps :)) so I thoroughly appreciate a "real" quilter and the gorgeous finished products. Thanks for sharing your talents. Such cute projects.

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...