Wednesday, October 5, 2016

AGF Timber Quilt


Good morning! I am so excited to share with you the quilt I made using the free pattern called Timber by Art Gallery Fabrics and Fat Quarter Shop. It's one of the many free patterns in the AGF stitched with Kimberly series.


I love this pattern. It's so easy to cut, piece and sew. The blocks are big and go together in a snap, making a nice sized quilt that measures 64.5" x 80.5". 


Kimberly used Heartland fabrics by Pat Bravo for her quilt. There is a kit available for it HERE.  For my quilt I used Amy Sinibaldi's pretty Playground fabric.


I was so anxious to finally see it up close and work with it. I love how it turned out! My middle daughter claimed this quilt as soon as the fabric came.


The color combination in this block is my fave. These two fabrics look so sweet together.


This is such a fun and versatile pattern. It's a fun twist on a modern plus quilt.


Here is the link for the free pdf pattern.
 
Here is the link for the video tutorial.


Here is a list of the other bloggers who made the Timber quilt! Thank you AGF for the beautiful fabric!

Tina from Emily Ann's Kloset
Melissa from Happy Quilting
Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl
Melanie from Mostly Crafty
Natalia from Piece N' Quilt
Megan from Quilt Story
Heather from Quilt Story
Afton from Quilting Mod
Erin from Why Not Sew  


Happy Sewing!
xo Erin

7 comments:

Christine S said...

Yours is my favorite, so pretty!

donna said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Love, Love!!
Hugs
donna

AmyScrapSpot said...

This is beautiful! Love the blocks and the fabric really pops!

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt and fabrics!!!

Crocheting Vixen said...

Out of all of the Timber quilts made in this lineup, yours is the most beautiful one! I kind of want to make one for myself 😍 thank you!

Margaret said...

I love the way you've put together the colors in this fabric line.

Zips said...

this is such a beautiful quilt!!

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...