Thursday, September 19, 2013

Eye Candy ~ The Fabric Kind

Today I have a little bit of eye candy for you! Isn't this gorgeous?! I got this incredibly beautiful bundle of Atsuko Matsuyama fabric from Shay's shop Simply Sweet Fabric. Have you visited her shop yet? It's AWESOME!!! She has a great selection of Japanese fabric like the above Atsuko prints and Lecien Flower Sugar, umm, yes please!!! 30's reproduction prints, you know how much I love those. She has a really beautiful bundles and yardage of Briar Rose by Heather Ross. She also still has some Pam Kitty Morning! There are patterns and hexie templates too. So, yeah, I'm loving her shop.

Fresh from the package! My Atsuko fat quarters.

I'm squealed when I opened the package. These prints are even better in person. 

 Love, love, love these selvedges. Look at that little strawberry. You can click on the picture to make it bigger I think. Definitely saving these!

Sometimes it's hard to wash a beautiful bundle like this, but I am a pre-washer so it had to be done. They felt really nice after I washed them.

I am going to make some hexies with these pretties and turn them into a pouch. I'll probably use some linen too.

Another shot of this pretty stack, just because! Playing with fabric is almost as good as sewing with it.

One last thing before I go... Thank you all for the sweet Happy Anniversary wishes. My husband brought these Mums home to me. He thought that I would like them because they can be planted and come back every year. Aren't they pretty? I've never seen any like these before.

Hope the rest of your week is great!
xo Erin









14 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Your new fabrics are beautiful like a flower bucket! Adorable and so cute!

Jacque. said...

hmmmm...not sure what to comment on first. The absolutely wonderful gift of a beautiful Mum plant from your honey or that awesome bundle of fabric! Well, I guess I took care of that! lol LOVE all the photos on your blog today. xo

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm always a sucker for lovely eye candy like this.

Kay said...

These are so pretty, I love getting fabric in the post, it makes any day a happy day.

Paula said...

Beautiful Mums, so unusual. And as for the eye candy... I always seem to think I don't like pastel colours and then I se bundles like this and I realise I so love pastels. They are gorgeous and will make some beautiful projects.

Lorrie said...

Really pretty fabrics. I love playing with mine, too. Oh, the possibilities!

Tammy said...

Love the fabrics. Absolutely stunning. And that mum is beautiful

donna said...

Hi Erin. Heather at Vintage Grey told me about you blog. It is so sweet I just have to follow you. Your quilts are just beautiful. I say I will be back.
Hugs
donna

Tatkis said...

Charming fabrics (I love strawberry ones!) and wonderful flower gift!

Hugs,
Tatyana

vintage grey said...

Beautiful fabrics from sweet Shay! I will be doing a post on her pretty shoppe tomorrow! ;) So fun! Happy sewing and can't wait to see what you make with them! xo Heather

Amy DeCesare said...

Wow...you are a talented shopper - that stack looks so good! Thanks for the link to the great shop.

Wens said...

Ohh SO pretty!! I want all of these :)

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

yes, gorgeous fabrics and flowers!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a beautiful stack of pretty fabrics! It's always so fun to play with them! :) Happy sewing, wishing you a lovely day! xo Holly

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...