Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shabby Apple


Have you heard of Shabby Apple? Shabby Apple is a clothing store that specializes in vintage clothing. I am a huge fan of all things vintage! Vintage clothing is no exception. Shabby Apple has a really lovely selection of new vintage style dresses, skirts and more.  My daughter and I spent some time looking around their website and it was awesome. There was a lot of oohing and awing.


I loved this dress. It's called Snapdragon. I love the collar, sleeve length and cut. Isn't it cute?



 And this one too. I would totally love to wear this with heels, full up-do and make up, while baking Lemon Bars or some other yummy treat. Wouldn't you? seriously those  are the things I daydream about. My wardrobe definitely needs some more things like this in it. Feminine, pretty, vintage... really my style. There are so many that I loved. If you're looking for a beautiful, unique, vintage dress check out Shabby Apple. 



3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Erin...I thought that was you posing in the top photo. I want photos of you in the dress and hair and make-up while baking...lol. You are too cute.

Tammy said...

These are super cute. I definitely n eed to head over and check them out.

Lori Johnson @Professional Doctorate said...

I had not heard of Shabby Apple before, thank you for the link to their site. The vintage clothing here is really interesting. I really like the Snapdragon design also, but that red dress is definitely my favorite. This is really retro and that look can be added to any wardrobe.


Please visit My Website: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...